Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary !!



So Saturday was our 1 year anniversary and it was AMAZING. i was stressed all week. didnt think he was gonna like his gift, our original plans got ruined last minute, we were fighting, and i was just depressed. but my lovie came through and SWEPT the day and my heart right away. He MADE me my favorite dinner, got me a dozen chocolate strawberries from my favorite place in the world - Edible Arrangements - instead of flowers because they only die - strawberries, much better : ) and he wrote me the sweetest poem in the world. ugh it was just perfect. i am so in love with that man, dangerously so. we even went to the place where we first made it official. it was just perfect. Sunday we went to the beach and spent the day with the fam. and Monday we slept. the day away . it was great : )

mrh; this has been the BEST year of my life. you have taught me so much about myself and about life in general and those lessons have been so major to me that i could never fully thank you and tell you how grateful i am to you for teaching me those things. you are my best friend, my lover, my backbone, my strength, sometimes my headaches (lol) but NEVER my enemy. you have stuck by my side through everything and all the growing that ive done and i promise, i will NEVER leave your side. whatever lifes throws at us, we will face and fight for together. you are all i EVER need in this life. never forget that. my heart is yours. forever. ♥
. love . live . life . proceed . progress .