Wednesday, August 4, 2010

in my mind ..



i pray my father will be ok. as much as im mad at him and cant forgive him or get over what he's done, hes still my father. the only one ill ever get. id be heartbroken if anything ever happened to him regardless of how much pain he has ever caused me emotionally.

life. its a bitch. and im going through some crazy crazy growing pains right now. but one thing ive learned is i need to stop worrying about whats best for everyone else - and concentrate on whats best for me.

vacation is 1 day away. and i cant wait to get away and celebrate my loves day of birth. God bless the man and woman that made him. hes so beautiful. last night he promised me that id never have to face anything alone ever again. those words meant more to me then he could ever know.

wale is a beast.

this hair vitamins are very working. my shit is thicker and growing like a weed. God Bless Biotin.

army green nail polish is the shit.

i have a serious shopping addiction and one day i truly believe i will need to go to therapy.

Victoria Secret sales people are annoying.

sometimes i feel like im not ever gonna be good enough. for anyone.

i really need to fold my clothes and put them back in my cubbies because living out of laundry baskets isnt working for me anymore.

after i tipped the lady at the nail salon today and after 45 minutes of silence she asked me if i was married or had children .. come again?

teen mom is the best show ever. watch gary and amber - you'll see me and marc. i scream. hes calm. sometimes he threatens to leave. i cry. we talk. kiss. and then do it. at least i know we arent the only ones who fight like that.

the lesbian at worked emailed me to tell me "you are beautiful. every time you come in in the morning i have to do a double take. hope i didnt offend you" .... what in the hell am i supposed to say to that?

my brain is on like a gazillion right now. and i just need some peace. hopefully ill be able to find it too because im on the road of heading right back to where i was before. and i defly dont wanna go through that again....
. love . live . life . proceed . progress .