Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All I Want Is You ..



this jawn is SOOOO hot. never even heard of Miguel until this song - but i LOVE his voice. and J.Cole is doing things these days. i just downloaded some of his music because everyone is saying hes one of the hottest up and coming rappers - i kinda dig it. its def different and def a different style but i like it. im starting to really hate the rap game but i like dudes like J.COle and of course, Wale who bring something different to the table. other then bitches, crack, and guns.


"I say I’m wrong, You say come again Damn said I was wrong look don’t rub it in
I got a lot on my mind Got a flock full of dimes Like a line full of hoes, Look how they coming in Just saying you don’t wanna have me then somebody will I’m playing
Weight on my chest like I body build I’m praying You ain’t content with trying to do your thang hey come back baby boomerang"
. love . live . life . proceed . progress .