Monday, December 20, 2010

Accessory Freak !!

i have become thee BIGGEST accessory nut in the world. every time i go shopping now, im more into the jewelry then i am clothes. i even have my boyfriend picking out rings and earrings for me hahaha. i went the other day to find shoes and i got everything BUT shoes .... i love this Fedora (had to get it) ... its like a darker tan - almost brown and it'll look good in the summer with my bathing suit too since my other one is all dented and busted up lol. i HAD TO HAVE these earrings (even though my dumb ass bought a broken pair and i cant return jewelry. mine are missing a feather but best believe i will still be rocking them lol). i have this new infatuation with feather earrings .. i have brown ones, teal ones, purple ones, i have em all colors. i really want the peacock ones. and i gonna have to place an order on Forever21.com because i NEEEED this pair of nude heels. but im getting off topic .... lastly, i love this gold cuff. NOT the exact one i have - i have a longer one ... i got it at hnm but i love it! and it'll go with my gladiator sandels in the summer : ) . see i think ahead on these things... now all i gotta do is explain that to my bank account ....



. love . live . life . proceed . progress .