Monday, November 22, 2010

PinkFridayHoe!



Nicki came in to the station on Friday .. she was supposed to be in at 3 .. didnt show up till 630 ... BUT she's such a sweet girl - and so pretty - when shes not all done up and crazy lookin. but shes very down to earth and she was speaking about her family and how she grew up in a crazy household and she said something that really touched home. she was talking about how she went through abuse - verbal and physical and how her father burned her house down with her mother in and that because all of that, she in turn became like this abuser herself because she felt like she had to get back at someone for doing what her father did to her family .... and that really touched home because my parents divorced when i was young and while he didnt abuse my mom, it was other things he did to my brother and i that has now turned into me having these trust and abandonment issues and maybe thats why i treat my bf the way i do or treat other people the way i do because im just trying to get back at other people for my hurt ... it makes sense .. and i def see it esp in my relationship ... it def made me think ... a lot .. and still does ...

in other news, her butt is def not that big. she is DEF a booty pad wearer. she has an ass - which is big for her little ass frame - but it is no where NEAR as big as you see it on TV. TRUST ME.
. love . live . life . proceed . progress .