Monday, September 13, 2010

Passion, Pain, Pleasure



lord jesus. hammercy. peace me be with me. let us bow our heads and pray. ooowweeeee.


ahh... had to get that out.

so tomorrow is the big day !! now you would think being the fan that i am i would be out there first thing in the morning to get his new album. BUT because i am not on unemployment and i do have a job that requires me to be there at 8am, i cannot. and i aint waiting till 430 cuz with the hoodratness around my way, it will all be sold out. or stolen out. SO. at the moment, i am downloading the album. THEREFORE i will have it to listen to at work tomorrow. So thats one in the same right? i mean, either way, id be listening to it. SOoOoO it works for me.

anywho .. i already downloaded some individual songs and they sound good. hes got big shoes to fill after Ready so im hoping this is good because if not ill be disappointed. all my favorite songs of his are on that album so ima really need for him to step it up and have this jawn be just as hot. but ill let u know because its 32% done downloading lol.

i was def. supposed to be cleaning my room and putting away all my clothes. and what am i doing. this . we can see where my priorities lie.

with Trey of course.
. love . live . life . proceed . progress .