Monday, August 16, 2010

Today I:

5. got into an argument with my neighbors daughter on my sister-in-laws facebook about the mosque at ground zero. she thinks im uneducated. i think she can get the fuck out of the country.

4. took the best nap ever. i was like a breathing boulder.

3. took nail polish off and repainted my nails - just to get them done tomorrow after work. obsessed - i think so.

2. 1 more day until my regular sex life can continue. i swear period week be feeling like period month. this is reckless and unconstitutional. the whole world suffers if i cant get my daily treatment.

1. i am officially done all my laundry from when i was on vacation. well, its done as in in the dryer. ima leave it there for my mom to fold though because we all know, moms fold the best.
. love . live . life . proceed . progress .