Monday, August 2, 2010

a breath of fresh air : )



so my girl Mia does my hair and i swear i look forward to chatting with her more than i do actually getting my hair done. today she pulled a typical Mia moment and locked her keys in her car so i came to pick her up and take her home from her spare keys then alllll that way back to the city to her car - in rush hour mind you lol - but i swear it felt like we were in the car for 5 minutes. she is just such a good person. she'll tell me the God's honest truth - about ANYTHING. if im doing something wrong, she'll tell me ... if im being a bitch ... she'll tell me ... if i need advise ... she'll tell me the honest truth - no bullshit in between .. if i dont look cute - she'll tell me...if she tells me i need to give up - she'll tell me ... shes just a real individual and in a world FULL of fake people - its so nice to have someone in your life that keeps it real 100% , all the time.

we're not even that close. i met through a girl i used to be friends with and we've stayed friends - we used to go out a lot and then she started doing my hair and my moms hair so i see her once like every 5 weeks .. and the days that she comes to do hair - i swear i gain like 100 more bits of knowledge about the world, relationships, and people in general.

that girl is truly a blessing. i wish we were closer but we both have pretty busy lives. its amazing how 2 people who arent that close or even see each other that often can still come back around to each other and tell each other everything and just be honest about whats going on in our lives. i feel like i can tell her everything and not have to try and cover up some things just so she could understand how i feel or the situation im in ... or that i have to justify the things that i do or feel. she just understands - because shes been there or shes felt the same way as i do or have. thats such a good feeling - to know im not the only one and im not crazy

she def gave me some shit to sit and think on too ... and even though she just left .. i feel like shes opened up my mind to a lot of things in my life and how some things are just better off letting go then working so hard to hold to ...
. love . live . life . proceed . progress .